Sunday, February 19, 2006

Welcome

What's up? I've wanted to do a gospel blog that's dedicated to gospel music for some months now, which by the way is my number one love (I have over 200 gospel cds alone)! I saw a few good blogs but none that offered gospel music to their visitors until I came across Keke's blog over at Keke's Gospel Blog, http://kekesblog.blogdrive.com . She didn't have too many albums there, so I started to help her by sharing some albums I had (and look now girl, your site has grown by leaps and bounds!). I later thought, why don't I just go ahead and take that plunge and start my own since I see that there are many people out there who love God's music just as much as me and would like to share as well, so here I am (whew...what a run on sentence!). I'd like to thank Sean over at Sean's Hangout, http://seanshangout.blogdrive.com , Etienne at Etienne Evolution, http://tripleespot.blogspot.com , and most of all Keke for inspiring me to go ahead and start this blog. :-)

I'm going to start out by posting the albums I've shared on Keke's site. If you all have any requests, I may be able to fill them, but there are no guarantees. And as 2 Corinthians 2:27 says, "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. " So this site has to go two ways, alright?! I would like to have people comments and for them to also share whatever they can if they have been blessed by a post or anything. Remember Luke 6:38 "Give and it will come back to you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over." Also please be patient with me, it'll take awhile for me to get things going, I'm new to this whole thing and don't really know what to do (i.e. formatting and all those technical things), but I'm trying. So, enjoy and be blessed!

Lilmama
P.S.
Please feel free to email me sometimes at thegospelfillup@yahoo.com if you want to send music, sermons, or anything to share.

4 comments:

jpdaboss said...

Well, I'm loving your blog right now! Everyone needs some uplifting every now and then. I'll know people are going to LOVE this. Thank you for the credit, I'll be sure to add your site to my links section!

Lilmama said...

Thanks for showing love, it's much appreciated. I've always been grateful for anyone sharing what they have but for I'm truly appreciative of those who run their sites, that's hard work! Thanks again.

p.s.
I'll have yours and anyone else who wants me to add their links to my site up later today.

Anonymous said...

if you could add me to your list of Affiliates that would be so hot...

Anonymous said...

Will do! Thanks for visitin
g!