Monday, February 20, 2006

Dorinda Clark-Cole - Dorinda Clark-Cole



Tracklisting:
1. If It Had Not Been For The Lord
2. No Not One (with J. Moss)
3. I'm Coming Out
4. I'm Coming Out (reprise)
5. You Can't Take My Joy
6. Show Me The Way (with The Clark Sisters)
7. You Can't hurry God
8. It's Not Me
9. I'm Still Here
10. Nobody Like Jesus
11. You Don't Have To Leave Here
12. You Don't Have To Leave Here (reprise)
13. You Can



Best known as one of the Clark Sisters, one of gospel's most influential groups, the beautiful and talented Dr. Dorinda Clark-Cole steps out in the footsteps of her other sisters, Twinkie, Karen, and Jackie, and presents her self-titled debut solo album. One word describes this album...awesome! The song that ministers to me, is I'm Still Here. My own life has really been a roller coaster ride so to speak, I've even had some real close calls to death (a bad car accident and dealings with my health), but, "I'm still here [and] it's by the grace of God" as Mrs. Clark-Cole sings. As she was penning that particular song, she wrote it from her own experience, at a time when she was dealing with serious depression, to the point where she was contemplating suicide. However, with the help of God and her family she overcame it and wrote this inspiring song. To me that's what make this whole album speak to me, because it's all about staying encouraged and never losing faith in God and in yourself. So from me to you all, here's Dorinda's first solo album, I hope the words being sung sincerely minister to you all. As always be blessed.

Here's a few more...

The Quiet Time Players - Worship & Praize: 10 Instrumental Interpetations

Fred Hammond - Purpose By Design


Various Artists - Men of Gospo Vol. 1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Krystal,
Please!!! Re-UP the album "Men of Gospo Vol. 1"
Please!!!