Wednesday, March 18, 2009

William McDowell - As We Worship (Live) (2009)
























Track Listing:

Disc 1
1. Exception (Intro)
2. As We Worship
3. Sound
4. Give Him Praises
5. He Is
6. Downpour
7. Come Unto Me
8. Closer/Wrap Me in Your Arms,
9. Wrap Me in Your Arms (Reprise)
10. Show Me Your Face (Intro)
11. Show Me Your Face
12. I Want to Know You

Disc 2
1. Psalm 27 (One Thing)
2. Give Us Your Heart (Intro)
3. Give Us Your Heart
4. I Give Myself Away
5. Here I Am to Worship
6. Send Me
7. Sound of Heaven
8. Go Forth
9. Wherever I Go

For information on this artist, or to listen to samples of their music, please visit their website or their MySpace Page.


You can find this and more at The Gospel Fill Up Forum or visit the following online retailers to purchase what you see:

* Itunes

* Amazon.com

* Walmart.com

* CDBaby.com




Rapidshare | Megaupload | MediaFire | Zshare






1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, I am a member of the gospel fill up forum but can't find this cd anywhere! If you can please reupload it or direct me to where I can find it? Thank you!