Friday, March 20, 2009

The Nevels Sisters - Beautiful (2008)
























Track Listing:

1. So You Feel
2. Time
3. Clap Your Hands
4. Company
5. Call Mama - Touch Interlude
6. Touch
7. God Can
8. Healer
9. Beautiful
10. Unbelievable
11. Too Long
12. I Wanna Bless You
13. There's Only One
14. Used to Be
15. He Said Nothing
16. The Way
17. Beautiful Reprise


You can find this and more at The Gospel Fill Up Forum or visit the following online retailers to purchase what you see:

* Itunes

* Amazon.com

* Walmart.com

* CDBaby.com




Rapidshare | Megaupload | MediaFire | Zshare






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have this cd and it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

I also have this cd its great i would love the lyrics to some of these songs

Anonymous said...

I love this cd. Besides the singles I like "There's only one", "Wanna Bless You", and my girl April singing "Clap your hands". I look forward to hearing more from these sisters, they are awesome.