Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Jason Clayborn & Thee Ensemble - MusicWordTieology (2007)
























Track Listing:


1. Musicwordtieology
2. Don't Fear, Don't Worry
3. Are You Ready
4. I Am Yours
5. Because of You
6. I Will
7. Over & Over
8. Over & Over (Reprise)
9. Connected
10. Psalms 1
11. Go Right or Get Left
12. Put on Your Armor
13. Be Still
14. Battle (Intro)
15. Battle
16. Battle (Outro)
17. Can't Wait
18. Can't Wait (Reprise)




You can find this and more at The Gospel Fill Up Forum or visit the following online retailers to purchase what you see:

* Itunes

* Amazon.com

* Walmart.com

* CDBaby.com




Rapidshare | Megaupload | MediaFire | Zshare






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I download this? I see the sites but I'm not directed to them only a forum. Do I need to sign up for it?

Lilmama said...

Anonymous, you have to join the forum which is free. From there you'll see further instructions on what you need to know.