Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DJ I Rock Jesus - The Best of Sean Slaughter
























Track Listing:


1. Intro
2. Man On Fire
3. Mississippi
4. Junono
5. Freestyle 1
6. Pinocchio
7. Poppin Junk
8. V.O.M.
9. On And Poppin (Exclusive Blend by DJ I Rock Jesus)
10. Rap Music (Blend by DJ I Rock Jesus)
11. Love Jones (Blend by DJ I Rock Jesus)
12. Concrete Angelz
13. Freestyle 2
14. Traffic (Feat Mona J.)
15. Get It In Check (Feat. Mona J.)
16. The Recipe (Feat. Mona J. Blend by DJ I Rock Jesus)
17. JB Interlude
18. Watch For The Theif
19. Can U Feel Him Featuring Mona J
20. Die Daily (Blend by DJ I Rock Jesus)
21. Nothing Can Compare
22. Dungeon Freestyle
23. Rock Solid
24. Narrow

You can find this and more at The Gospel Fill Up Forum or visit the following online retailers to purchase what you see:

* Itunes

* Amazon.com

* Walmart.com

* CDBaby.com




Rapidshare | Megaupload | MediaFire | Zshare






No comments: