Sunday, July 09, 2006

Rachael Lampa Post




I discovered this young lady back in the summer of 2000 when I was perusing the Christian bookstore for some new music. I saw the CD cover of Live For You and just knew I had to buy it. I didn't even preview the tracks. I just bought the CD and was not disappointed at all! Rachael's voice reminded me of a young Mariah Carey, very sweet, but strong with a great deal of range.

I will upload her latest CD, Rachael Lampa (2004), when I get it. :-)

Enjoy these offerings!

--Pirouette1196

Live For You (2000)



Kaleidoscope (2002)



Blur (2002)



Rachael Lampa
Rachael Lampa
(courtesy of beewize2...thanks!)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, beewize, thanks for the self-titled Rachael Lampa. Too bad I just bought it on Amazon! LOL!. I would have loved to have downloaded it for free.

Stay blessed,

--Pirouette1196

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a musician who has been heavily influenced by Keith Green. I would be honored if you would check out my music. All music on my site is free for download.

I don't mean to be a pest, so if this message is an annoyance, please delete it and accept my humblest of apologies. I just want to share my music with people who love Jesus.

Thanks,
-Sean
______________
www.SeanDietrich.com
"All my music is free."