Monday, February 20, 2006

LFT Church Choir - Recorded Live at Love Fellowship Tabernacle






Tracklisting:

1. I Will Bless The Lord
2. Do You Know Him
3. Glad To Be Alive
4. He's Holy
5. Teach Me
6. King of Kings
7. Sho' Nuff
8. Hold On
9. He'll Be There
10. Help Me To Pray
11. Find Somebody
12. You Kept Me
13. The Invitation


What a great debut album by the Love Fellowship Tabernacle Church Choir, I mean really, what else would you expect? This choir is Hezekiah Walker's church choir, from the church he pastors, Love Fellowship Tabernacle Church, in Brooklyn, New York. If you're a Hezekiah Walker fan like I am, you'll love this album from beginning to end. The album starts out with the energized, I Will Bless The Lord and will really having you blessing Him as this whole album ministers to you.

When I first bought this album (wow...that was like over five or six years ago?!) I was excited to see what song offerings would be shown on here, because if you're familiar with Hezekiah Walker & The Love Fellowship Crusade Choir, you're familiar with the songs composed by the usual suspects but New York's finest, Eric McDaniel (Come Home), Melvin Crispell (I'll Be Satisfied), and David Frazier (I Need You To Survive) to name of few who've constantly wrote spirit-filled songs for that choir. This time, we have not only them but Joeworn Martin (the minister of music at Hez's church) and Craig Wiggins (the head director of the LFT Church Choir) bring forth their talents through their moving compositions. I was also surprised to hear the choir covering Sho' Nuff, which was penned by John P. Kee, and recorded on V.I.P. Music & Arts Seminar Choir's album, Stand (Kee's annual workshop choir). All in all a great album, enjoy!


P.S.
If this album was a blessing to you, then please go a out and support the choir's ministry by purchasing their sophomore album, "Love Is Live!" on Verity Records. While you're at it, why not support the album mentioned as well, Stand , recorded by V.I.P. Music & Arts Seminar Choir also on Verity Records.


Here's a few more...

New Direction
Rain


Byron Cage
An Invitation To Worship

J. Moss
The J. Moss Project


No comments: