Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mattie Moss Clark - UNAC 5 Live In Miami Beach (1980)
























Track Listing:

(Disc 1)

1 Greatly to Be Praised
2 121st Psalm
3 The Beatitudes
4 One God
5 O Ye Dry Bones
6 Praise the Lored All Ye People
7 Jesus Washed My Sins Away
8 Don't Be Suprised
9 What Shall We Sasy Then
10 He Cares
11 I'm Going with Jesus
12 He Died to Set Me Free
13 I Want My Ways to Please the Lord
14 More Like Jesus



(Disc 2)

1 You Can't Hide from God
2 My God Specializes
3 I'm Running
4 Fret Not Thyself
5 My Cup Runneth Over
6 Come Go with Me to My Father's House
7 He Keeps Proving Himself to Me


You can find this and more at The Gospel Fill Up Forum or visit the following online retailers to purchase what you see:

* Itunes

* Amazon.com

* Walmart.com

* CDBaby.com




Rapidshare | Megaupload | MediaFire | Zshare






No comments: