Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kathy Taylor - Live: The Worship Experience (2009)
























Track Listing:

Disc 1:
1. Oh How Precious
2. I Really Am Grateful
3. I Am So Grateful
4. Forever Praise
5. Forever Praise (Reprise)
6. I Live To Worship
7. Lord You Are Holy
8. Lord You Are Holy (Reprise)
9. The Corinthian Song
10. Give Him Glory

Disc 2:
1. I'll Just Trust Your Word
2. I Believe
3. I Believe (Reprise)
4. God Specializes
5. God Specializes (Traditional)
6. God Specializes (Reprise)
7. Have Your Way
8. Cry Out
9. Cry Out (Reprise)


You can find this and more at The Gospel Fill Up Forum or visit the following online retailers to purchase what you see:

* Itunes

* Amazon.com

* Walmart.com

* CDBaby.com




Rapidshare | Megaupload | MediaFire | Zshare






No comments: