Sunday, September 17, 2006

Kierra "KiKi" Sheard

Hi everyone, I pray everyone is blessed! I can't believe it's already September, and this site has been online for seven months now, that's amazing. I really want to do more with this blog. I'm thinking about purchasing a domain and doing bigger things with that will integrate the blog, the forum, and more. So I pray this all goes well and I'll keep you all updated.

In the meantime, here's a video of Kierra Sheard's song, This Is Me, courtesy of YouTube. If you haven't supported Ms. Sheard by purchasing her album, then please do so. For those looking for reviews about the albums then please visit my fellow bloggers, The Minstrel's Point of View and Krustallos for their indepth thoughts.

I pray everyone has a safe and blessed week...enjoy and may God bless you all!


No comments: