Monday, April 10, 2006

John P. Kee Post





Hi everyone. I'm Kaztricie1. This is my first direct post as a contributor here on the Fill-up. This site really has been a blessing for me, and I hope you've been and will continue to be blessed as well. I'm a Choir director so I have a whole lot of gospel music, and am very anxious to be able to share and trade with others. Ok, then, here's my first post. Got Some John P. Kee for ya!



Yes Lord
(password protected)

His very first and little known album. My favorite cut if the last one "He's coming back". I used to have a group and we did this song all the time. He went on to re-record "I Worship Thee" and "Happy "on his next album, "There is Hope" (Which I love. I had that album on cassette tape years ago, but not any longer, so if anyone has it, PLEEEEASE share it!).




We Walk By Faith





Colorblind




The Power of Worship




Not Guilty… The Experience Disc 1




John P Kee _ Not Guilty... The Experience Disc 2





4 comments:

Lilmama said...

Thanks girl, great post! Glad you were able to figure out how to post...because it was so hard for me at first. I love "Happy" by John P. Kee. I was always wondering was that Yolanda Adams singing the lead too on that song? I know she was a guest soloist on one of his solo projects. I have Colorblind too. I only purchased it for "Salt Of The Earth"

Anonymous said...

"Salt of the Earth" turned out being my song after I bought the ColorBlind (I got if for "Love's In Need" - Had to see what John would do with a Stevie song).

To answer your trivia question, yes that is Yolanda on "Happy". She was like 23,24 at the time.

One note, I'm not a girl. No harm though, I guess my name can leave you guessing.

Listen, I hope you enjoy your "Time off" this week. You clearly deserve it. Get Some REST!
Don't even look at a blog. I'm glad to help all I can. I'm even trying to get my wife interested in helping out! Holla if you need anything!!!
Peace, Kaztricie1

Lilmama said...

Ooops!! I'm truly sorry, there I go assuming. I couldn't take a break from this blog, but my other one, I am taking a break from for sure!!! I'm going to put up the rest of the donated albums on that blog and be done for the week. I upped one of Twinkie's other albums, I'm going to see if I can get a few more of her older albums. Thanks again Cass :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jon, I'll add it to the links and will visit soon. Thanks!